All of my RICH friends out there, check this out...  

Posted by The Haeven Crew in , ,

<<---- this is on the top of my holiday wish list. Can you imagine the damage I can do to several books with this thing?

For those who don't know, it's the Amazon Kindle. It's like having an entire library in your hand, at your disposal, anytime you want. 1,500 books... can you imagine. They have a model that can store 3,500 books and in pdf format, but that will have to come another day... like when I finally get my AmEx Black Card (read: when Nsync reunites). But now I know that when people actually buy my book in PDF they can read them on their kindle! YAY!

So, any buddies out there with any spare millions....

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at Tuesday, August 04, 2009 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment