Part Three Rears its Ugly Head  

Posted by The Haeven Crew in , , ,

Procrastination did not win the battle this time. I pulled Part Three of TDB out of the dust and got to work on Chapter 10. Not sure whether I like it yet, but at least I have it down on paper. Transitioning from before Ascension into the First Day of Ascension in 4 chapters ain't as easy as I thought it would be. But the tale needs to get a move on. Stuff needs to hit the fan.

People need to meet.



Have I done that there outline yet? Um... well... okaysoIhaven't. But once I get a full eyeful of Part Three I will sit down and figure it all out. Things are going to get a tad bit hairy during Parts Four, so I have to make sure the jump isn't too shocking.

So, here I go in... wish me luck!

This entry was posted on Monday, August 24, 2009 at Monday, August 24, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Hi, You mentioned on the EAOC forums that you are willing to give a taste of haeven gift set for the mega etsy giveaway. I sent you a convo on etsy regarding this, but got no answer. Could you please let me know if you are still willing to do this?

www.jewelsofindia.etsy.com

August 26, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Post a Comment